[Looking for a different part of this series? Click here]
This guide is meant as a tool to follow your progress while questing in Empyrea as well as a warning for when a cheating boss is coming soon. For this guide, I’m only listing the main quest line quests, aka storyline quests, which means the ones you have to do in order to get to the next area. Side quests are not mentioned.
I list the quests you have to do in a certain area. The areas are listed in the order you should do them in (unless otherwise specified). The area is not always one hundred percent correct, as certain quests can require you to run back and forward between areas to talk to people. To simplify matters, I have not listed this kind of running; the quest will say “talk” but not where the NPC is located. Also, if there is only one quest in an area, I will not mention the area separately. Between brackets are the different parts of the quest, as a quest will often require you to do multiple things.
I have divided the quests in the Spiral into the following groups:
- Talk: Quests that require an interaction with an NPC.
- Mob: Quests that require the defeat of regular monsters.
- Elite: Quests that require the defeat of an elite creature.
- D&C: Quests that require the collection of something from certain monsters (Defeat and Collect).
- Boss: Quests that require the defeat of a boss. Elite monsters are not counted as bosses.
- Minor Cheat: Quests that require defeating a boss that cheats a little (these cheats can generally be ignored).
- Cheat: Quests that require the defeat of a cheating boss (these cheats will hinder normal gameplay somewhat).
- Major Cheat: Quests the require the defeat of a cheating boss (these cheats will hinder normal gameplay significantly).
- Instance: Quests that require the completion of a place behind a sigil with at least 2 battles.
- Puzzle: Quests that require the solution to a puzzle.
- Interact: Quests that require interaction with a certain object.
- Collect: Quests that require interaction with multiple items of a kind.
- Explore: Quests that just require you to run towards a certain area, NPC or item.
- Solo: Quests you need to do alone.
Note that some of the quests might be labeled “defeat and collect” in game, but actually appear as mob battles in my guide. This is because many of the D&C quests in Mirage actually give you the item required on the first try. Only fights where I actually had to fight the same mob twice to get the item are labeled as D&C. The rest are labeled as mob fights. Maybe I just got lucky in some cases, so don’t hesitate to correct me in the comments if a mob quest took you multiple fights to complete!
Empyrea Main Quest Line Part 1
Empyrea has a total of 79 quests. Among those quests, there are 20 regular mob fights, and 24 elite fights. I don’t really understand why this world is full of elite creatures. Some of these elites could very well be counted as bosses, while others are little more than mobs. There are 8 Defeat and Collect quests. Some of these take quite a while to be completed. I think on one of these quests, I had to engage in 7 battles to get what I needed from it. There is a total of 24 boss fights. Of these bosses, 7 are minor cheaters, and only 1 is a major cheater. There is one elite battle which I counted as “cheat elite”. There are 3 quests you have to do solo: two against a boss and one against a mob.
Empyrea has 2 excellent puzzles, which I love so much! One is a more intricate and longer version of the pet dance game and the other requires you to play shock-a-lock. These were so fun to do!
Empyrea is quite short, I would say. Maybe the same length as Polaris? Hard to say, as I haven’t quested in Polaris in a really long time. In any case, I finished Empyrea in three days. For me, it was long enough to get really into questing, but not long enough to make me bored.
1. Baba Boohooie (talk + talk + explore + talk + talk)
2. Sparck’s Ark (explore + talk + explore 4x + talk)
3. Captain No Captain (explore + boss + talk)
4. Swine of the Ancient Mariner (explore + talk + explore + mob + interact + talk)
5. Unstuck Pig (explore + talk)
6. Shadow Tricks (talk + explore + solo minor cheat + talk)
7. Almost Time to Go (talk)
8. Go Time (explore + interact + talk)
9. To Boldly Crash… (talk + talk + explore + explore + talk)
10. Spell-Castaway(talk 4x)
11. Crusher? We Barely Know Her! (explore + boss + talk)
12. May the Beastman Win (explore + talk + mob + collect + talk)
13. The Raiders Raided (D&C + (instance: explore + elite + elite + boss + talk + interact) + talk)
14. Beasty Mountain High (talk + explore + explore + mob + mob + interact + mob + interact + (instance: elite + elite + boss) + interact + (instance: elite + elite + cheat) + explore + talk)
15. Khan Found it! (talk + explore + talk)
16. Whaeriel? (explore + talk)
17. Eyes Are the Prize (D&C + talk)
18. Web Head (D&C + talk + interact + talk)
19. Incantation Investigation (explore + solo boss + interact + talk)
20. Khan Games (explore + talk)
21. The Path of Khan (instance: mob + mob + cheat)
20. Khan Games (explore + talk)
22. From A to Z (talk + interact + interact + talk + interact + talk)
Zanadu + Zanadu Sewers
23. Zanadus and Don’ts (explore + talk + mob + talk + talk)
24. Out of His Comfort Zone (explore + boss + explore + interact + talk + talk)
25. Welcome to the Leisure Dome (explore)
26. A Little Khan and Dance (puzzle)
25. Welcome to the Leisure Dome (talk + talk)
26. King Khan (talk + talk)
27. Ruumbaya (explore + mob + talk + explore + solo mob + interact + talk)
28. Waiting in the Sky (explore)
29. It Really is a Silly name (instance: elite + elite + cheat)
28. Waiting in the Sky (talk)
30. A Hazy Cosmic Jive (interact + talk + explore + elite + interact + explore + mob + talk + explore + talk)
31. Negative Reinforcement (talk + explore)
32. Sparck in Charge (instance: explore + boss + elite + interact)
31. Negative Reinforcement (explore + interact + talk)
33. Rebel Rebel (talk + collect + D&C + interact + talk)
34. The Return of the King (instance: elite + elite + minor cheat + talk)
35. To the Bat’s Cave! (explore + D&C + interact + D&C)
36. Meeting of the Minds (instance: elite + interact + elite + elite + minor cheat)
35. To the Bat’s Cave! (talk)
37. A Chain of Ice and Fire (explore + interact + talk)
38. Avalanche! (mob + talk)
39. Dread Shed (explore)
40. Steam Wrath (instance: interact + boss + interact 4x + mob + interact + explore)
39. Dread Shed (talk)
41. Real Politics (talk)
42. Afraid of the Dark (elite + talk + talk)
43. Lava Trouble (talk)
44. A Hot Mess (instance: mob + interact + boss + talk)
45. Tunnel Visions (talk + talk + explore + talk)
46. Snowballistic! (mob + talk)
47. Cold Storage (instance: talk + elite + boss + interact + explore + talk)
48. Ice, Meet Fire (explore).
49. Tunnel of Terror (instance: mob + interact + minor cheat + interact + mob)
48. Ice, Meet Fire (talk)
50. Simmering Tensions (interact + mob +talk)
51. Inside Voices (talk + talk)
52. Too Hot to Handle (elite + talk)
53. Peace Pipe (explore + explore + puzzle + talk)
54. Lava at First Sight (explore)
55. Cistern, Turn, Turn (boss + interact)
54. Lava at First Sight (talk)
56. Getting Warmer (talk)
57. Cold War (interact + talk)
58. Bunker Busters (explore + mob + talk + talk)
59. Re-Councilliation (explore + talk + explore + talk)
60. Insulation Insurrection (explore)
61. Great Scott, Bat Bots (elite + interact + interact)
60. Insulation Insurrection (talk)
62. Full Steam Ahead (talk)
63. Athano-More (explore)
64. Bat-tlefield (explore + interact + cheat elite)
63. Athano-More (talk + interact + talk + explore + talk + explore)
65. The Deadliest Catch (talk + talk + collect + D&C + interact + talk)
66. Eat or Be Eaten (interact + talk)
67. Gut Bomb (explore + collect + collect + interact + collect + talk + interact + talk)
68. Belly Aching (D&C + collect + talk)
69. He’s Good for the Heart (explore)
70. Qhatastrophe (instance: elite + elite + minor cheat)
69. He’s Good for the Heart (interact + explore)
71. The Eyes Have it (explore)
72. Oaky-Doke (instance: elite + elite + minor cheat)
71. The Eyes Have it (talk + talk)
73. Disappearing Ink (talk)
74. The Other Side of the Coin (instance: elite + minor cheat)
73. Disappearing Ink (talk + interact + explore + talk)
75. Eye-Eye, Captain (explore)
76. Right in the Eye (instance: talk + elite + elite + minor cheat)
75. Eye-Eye, Captain (interact + talk)
77. Brain Drain (explore)
78. Massive Headache (instance: elite + major cheat)
77. Brain Drain (talk + interact + interact + interact + talk)
79. Only Mostly Dead (talk + explore + interact + talk + interact + talk)
Empyrea Main Quest Line Part 2
I have some mistakes in part 2 because I wasn’t always fully paying attention! Feel free to comment if you find inaccuracies, there are bound to be quite a lot. Thanks for contributing to this guide! Happy questing everyone!
The Arcanum / Ravenwood
1. Of Note (explore + talk + talk + explore + talk)
2. With all the Dying Trees I Scream (talk 7x + talk)
3. Finally Growing Into It (explore + (solo: explore + mob + interact + talk + explore + mob + interact + mob + boss + interact) + talk)
4. Make Like a Tree and Go (talk)
Aeriel Shore & Jungle
5. Empyre-B (explore + talk)
6. Communications Officer (talk + D&C+ talk)
7. Go Full Circle (explore + interact + talk)
8. Into the Jungle (instance: mob 3x) + talk)
9. To Samsara (interact + talk)
10. Wheel in the Sky (talk 3x)
11. Purify Me (interact 3x + talk)
12. Further to Fly (talk + interact + talk)
Mandalla / Samsara Village
13. The Quest Bears Fruit (instance: mob + mob + boss + interact) + talk
14. Fungus Humungous (explore)
15. The Spore the Merrier (instance: mob + mob + minor cheat)
14. Fungus Humungous (talk + talk)
16. Pretty Darn Quickening (explore + talk + interact + talk)
17. Into the Great Beyond (instance: explore + explore + major cheat +talk) (guide)
18. Dream Deeper (explore)
19. Dreams and Nightmares (instance: explore + explore + mob + cheat + puzzle + cheat + talk + explore) (guide)
18. Dream Deeper (talk)
20. ‘Till Wizard Voices Wake Us (explore + talk)
21. Zana-Redo (talk)
22. Pretty Standard Procedure (talk 4x + D&C + D&C + D&C + talk)
23. This Little Light Net of Mine… (talk + explore)
24. At the End of His Hope (instance: elite + major cheat + elite + explore) (guide)
23. This Little Light Net of Mine… (talk + talk)
25. The Voyage Home (explore + interact + talk)
26. Sparck Seconds that Emotion (explore + explore + talk + talk + explore)
27. A Light Fight (instance: mob + elite + boss)
26. Sparck Seconds that Emotion (talk + talk)
28. Raven is the Word (explore + explore + explore)
29. The Ultimate Price of Peace (instance: explore + mob + elite + minor cheat)
28. Raven is the Word (talk)
30. More Like Scare-o Plains (talk)
31. Welcome to the Grand Contusion (elite)
30. More Like Scare-o Plains (explore + talk)
Port Aero / Southwest Aeroplains / Velo City / Northeast Plains
32. Stream On (talk + talk + D&C + talk + interact + talk)
33. Dude Looks Like a Lion (explore + cheat + talk) (guide)
34. Take Me Down to Velo City (explore + mob + talk + talk)
35. Newts Hate Frogs (explore)
36. Lord Humongish (instance: mob + minor cheat)
35. Newts Hate Frogs (talk)
37. A for Real Snipe Hunt (talk + D&C + talk)
38. When the Whirlyburly’s Done (talk + talk + mob + talk + Whirlyburly + talk 3x + interact + talk)
39. Where the Blue-FFalo Roam… (mob + explore)
40. … and the Skies are Dark Cloudy All Day (instance: mob + talk + elite + cheat)
39. Where the Blue-FFalo Roam… (talk)
41. The Truth Hurts (explore + explore + elite cheat + talk)
42. Ain’t No Citadel High Enough (explore + explore + mob + elite + elite + talk + explore + interact)
43. The Search for Sparck (explore)
44. Fair-Weather Friends (instance: mob + elite + boss)
43. The Search for Sparck (talk)
45. Vanitus Veritas (explore)
46. The Only Thing to Fear… (instance: mob + mob + cheat)
45. Vanitus Veritas (talk)
47. The Celestial Loophole (explore)
48. A Less than Admirable Admiral (minor cheat)
47. The Celestial Loophole (interact + talk)
49. We got a Mandalla Down! (talk)
50. The Shattered Wheel (interact + talk)
51. Swarming Skies (mob + talk)
52. Maizes and Monsters (mob + talk)
53. The Shadow of Death (explore + elite+ talk + talk)
54. Save Our Scrolls (D&C + collect + talk + talk)
55. A Cry for Help (talk + talk + interact + talk)
56. Search and Rescue (collect + talk + explore + mob + interact + talk + talk)
57. Jungle Chaos! (explore + mob + explore)
58. Fallout (instance: elite + interact + talk + mob + talk + explore)
57. Jungle Chaos! (talk)
59. Signal to Noise (explore + explore)
60. Rescue Mission (instance: mob + mob)
59. Signal to Noise (explore + talk + talk)
61. Rebuilding the Bat (explore + interact + talk + cheat + talk)
62. Gathering Shadows (mob + talk + talk)
63. Extra Life (explore + D&C+ interact + explore + explore + talk + explore + interact + talk)
64. Timber Timbre (explore)
65. Astral Project Your Voice! (instance: mob + elite + minor cheat)
64. Timber Timbre (explore + interact + talk)
66. Battling the Elementals (explore)
67. In the Elemental Groove (instance: elite + elite + boss)
66. Battling the Elementals (interact + talk)
68. Spirit of the Grove (explore)
69. Smells Like Tree Spirit (instance: explore + double cheat)
68. Spirit of the Grove (explore + interact + talk)
70. Braving the Storm (major cheat)
Finished the Empyrea main quest line? Take a look below at what comes next!
All Wizard101 Main Quest Line Guides
Share your vote!
Do you like this post?
AfraidSee AlsoDollar General Near Me | Nearest Locations & Hours 2022200 Amp Electrical Service Wire Size (Complete Guide) - Home Inspection InsiderThe 10 BEST Kitchen Taps of 2021SOCl2 Mechanism For Alcohols To Alkyl Halides: SN2 versus SNi(Video) Wizard101: Complete Guide To Empyrea Part 2 Level 130 Gear!
World Info. Empyrea has a total of 79 quests. Among those quests, there are 20 regular mob fights, and 24 elite fights.How many quests are in Lemuria? ›
Lemurian quests are side quests that you can find during your adventure. Some are automatically acquired, but others have to be found by talking to the right person or interacting with the right object. All side quests are covered in the Walkthrough. There are 12 (1 is DLC only) total side quests.How many Quest does Khrysalis have? ›
Khrysalis has a total of 277 quests. For those quests you have to fight 88 regular mobs, and 30 Defeat and Collect quests.How many main quests are in Wizard101? ›
Wizard City has a total of 39 quests. Among those are 6 bosses, 10 mobs and 8 Defeat and Collect quests.What's the longest world in Wizard101? ›
Statistically, Khrysalis (world after Azteca) is currently the longest world within the entire spiral with over 100 quests to do.What is the shortest world in Wizard101? ›
Re: World lengths
I may be mistaken, but I believe Krokotopia is the shortest.
To sum up, Lemuria is a bit long, but its strengths turn its length into a positive by prolonging the experience of the world's many great features.Who is the old one w101? ›
The Old One, known as the Great Old One to the Cabal or most famously as the World Render, among other names, was a so-called ancient being that was the engineer of Project Lemuria, a secret project to create a new First World by piecing together the worlds of the Spiral.What is Lemuria based on? ›
Lemuria is the name of a mythological "lost land" which was purported to have been located in the Indian and Pacific Oceans. It is said in Tamil legend to have been civilised for over 20,000 years, with its population speaking Tamil.What level should you be in Khrysalis? ›
Considering standard progressions of this age, the Khrysalis main quest line can take a player from level 90 to level 106, give or take a level on each bound.
Less than 10 hours im sure.Did Wizard101 shut down? ›
Wizard101 has seen some dips in player counts over the past couple of years, but it seems that the community is still active. The game is possibly seeing better player counts at the moment, with a fair amount of users – particularly around Christmas and events.How long is Grizzleheim? ›
Grizzleheim has a total of 68 quests. Among those quests are 15 regular mob fights and 11 defeat and collect quests. Furthermore there is a total of 31 boss battles, with 2 battles where you face more than one boss at the same time. There aren't any cheating bosses in Grizzlheim.How many worlds are in Wizard101? ›
Since its launch, Wizard101 has released twelve mainline "World" expansions: Dragonspyre (2009), Celestia (2010), Zafaria (2011), Avalon (2012), Azteca (2012), Khrysalis Part 1 (2013), Khrysalis Part 2 (2014), Polaris (2015), Mirage (2016), Empyrea Part 1 (2017), Empyrea Part 2 (2018), Karamelle (2020), and Lemuria ( ...How long is Marleybone Wizard101? ›
Re: Marleybone's Length
Since it's the weekend I've played about 8 hours a day (with breaks in the middle), so I'd say if you just did the storyline and really wanted to grind your way through the world you could get done in about a week or week and a half with 2 hours a day. It's not too long.
It takes about 5-6 weeks of gameplay. That can be spread over any amount of real time. In actual play time it's about 5-6 weeks though.How many hours does it take to beat Wizard101? ›
How Long Does it Take to Beat Wizard101? - YouTubeCan you solo Wizard101? ›
Overall, these are the basics that any Wizard101 player can use for soloing. Really hope this helped someone! If anyone needs help with something, just comment a true friend code (or a time and a place) and I will be happy to help you. Happy soloing!What is the highest level on Wizard101? ›
As of December 2021, players can achieve a maximum level of 150.How many crowns does it take to buy all of Wizard101? ›
Total cost of Wizard101 in 2022 = 210,040 crowns : 14,999∼ crowns worth of areas given as free-to-play.
There are plenty of side quests around the Spiral. Some give you loot, some provide an intriguing backstory, and others give great XP. However, some side quests stand out, as they give you unique and rare rewards. Furthermore, these quests make your Wizard101 life easier and enhance your experience as a whole.Was MU a real continent? ›
Geologists dismiss the existence of Mu and the lost continent of Atlantis as physically impossible, arguing that a continent can neither sink nor be destroyed in the short period of time asserted in legends and folklore and literature about these places. Mu's existence is considered to have no factual basis.How tall are Lemurians? ›
Around 7' tall, with scaly skin not different from that of a lizard.How did Lemuria disappear? ›
But advanced research and geological findings have made clear that continents did not submerge or disappear and that Lemuria never existed. The Lemuria theory disappeared from practical consideration after the scientific community accepted the theory of plate tectonics and continental drift.What is the nothing wizard101? ›
Dasein, originally referred to as the Nothing, was a mysterious sentient void originating from outside the Spiral that was brought to the Spiral when the Wizard pierced reality as the Divine Paradox. They were once studied by the Celestians, who called them Anti-Reality.How do you get Synthonium? ›
Firstly, we can get synthonium in the bazaar. This is the easiest and also hardest way to farm for this reagent. The reason being is that it sells out quickly.How do I start Lemuria? ›
There are two preceeding quests to complete before you can enter Lemuria. Assuming you have completed the main storyline up through Karamelle, talk to The Old One in the Arcanum to begin them. Once you've completed the quests, you can then speak to Stallion Quartermane at the Cabal Door which is also in the Arcanum.What level is Lemuria Wizard101? ›
Lemuria Level 150+ Best Gear Drop Guide | Wizard101 - Swordroll's Blog | Wizard101 & Pirate101.How many years ago did Lemuria sink? ›
Based on plate tectonics and geological data, Mauritia disappeared into the Indian Ocean around 84 million years ago, when this region of Earth was still turning into the shape it holds today.Do the Nektons find Lemuria? ›
In Season 4, after searching for generations, the Nekton family have finally found the fabled city of Lemuria, unlocking secrets and tantalizing mysteries. But the greatest discovery they've made is also the most shocking: proof that Ant and Fontaine's grandparents made it to Lemuria!
This story of the game is as important as leveling and Empyrea is a fun world right now. The first part is actually quite long even though it's only one half. You are at level 125 which is a great level for questing in Empyrea and will be the perfect starter level for Empyrea part 2.How many quests are in Karamelle? ›
The Karamelle Quest Line is the first in the main storyline to utilize either Photomancy or Play as Your Pet. Pretty cool, right? In addition to that, The Karamelle quest line contains 80 quests, many of which involve walking and talking.How much health does Neumian Lion have? ›
In any case, to me it seems he has about 16,000 health.How do you win Whirlyburly? ›
Winning the Game & Scoring Points
It's simple: score the most points and win. At the beginning of each round, the point totals update for the three players (Red, Blue, and Orange). Capturing a space is worth 1 point. If you step on a space, it becomes your color and you get one point, even if it already has a color.
This is the easiest of the edicts to find, and it's located inside the Stomach of Sepidious. You can take the Streamportal there from nearly anywhere in Empyrea. Just beyond the first battle areas and to your right, you'll find it.How do you get to Empyrea in wizard101? ›
Welcome to Empyrea!
- Reach Empyrea.
- Save Mellori.
- Save the Spiral.
To sum up, Lemuria is a bit long, but its strengths turn its length into a positive by prolonging the experience of the world's many great features.What level does Karamelle start? ›
To begin play in Karamelle, Wizards must have completed the Empyrea storyline and finished the quest Nothing to Fear.How do you beat King Gobbsmack? ›
Wizard101: King Gobbsmack How to Beat in 3 Turns Guide - YouTube
Re: Khan boss duel
A Nested Fury with 3 Balance Blades (normal 25%, Sharp 35%, and Item 30%) and 2 Elemental Blades (normal 35%, Sharp 35%) should do about 4800 Damage (this doesn't account for your Damage stat). Less if you hit Fire or Storm since he resists those.
How to defeat Tumbler? If you are in a full team, then a fast approach is required. Stack blades on one wizard, cast double feints, and hit as soon as wizardly possible. This is how I defeated it the first time around.How do you defeat the headmaster in wizard101? ›
Your job is to pick the wand of the opposite school. If you pass the test: The aura is removed without doing damage on you. If you fail the test: The aura will be removed by the Headmaster and do 4000 damage on you. That's it!